Sunday, June 16, 2013

Twitter Fiction

A spooky sound in the kitchen, I grab my paintball gun and went in to the kitchen and started shooting at the hamburglar






 "pew pew pew" the boy screamed as he shot his imaginary star wars rifle. "Luke I am your father!" the boy said to the pet hamster









 

Cigarettes strengthens your lungs, alcohol makes you sober and sports helps you with gaining weight.




I think I'm a pretty funny being.People just don't understand my humor. Is it because I look scary? or is it because I have a gun in my hand






was bawling her eyes out on the porch one day until came to save the day with a ice cream come.









 Heading for the open door, tell me which way to go. The light is what im attracted too. Rest in peace.








 Visit my twitter page to read the rest of my 140 character short stories! Zach Phung's Twitter Page

No comments:

Post a Comment