Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Now What?

Now What?

Obviously every single idea listed in my bucket list is something I really want to accomplish some time in my life... but nothing stands out to me more than "#12 Get in to pharmacy school" That is the profession I really want to do when I'm older and if I don't get accepted to pharmacy school.. I'm not sure what else I would do. One step at a time is how I'm going to approach this. 1st step is to get in to university... 2nd step is to take the University 1 program at the U of M and take all the pre-requisite classes in order to be eligible for acceptance in the faculty of pharmacy. The competition is extremely high as there are only 55 spots available with roughly 320 people applying each year. This gives me a 6% chance of accomplishing my goal. To increase my chances, my third step is to apply not only at the U of M but to all the other schools with a pharmacy faculty in Canada. All schools have high competition but applying else where would give me just a tiny bit more of a chance in getting in. This summer is meant for working full time, making some spending money for the university term and having fun because one tough grind will start in September and I am not going to give up until the goal has been achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment