Author's Note
My name is Zachary Phung, and yes that
is my full name. A lot of people ask me what my middle name is and I say,
"I don't have one" My friends don’t believe me so they decided
to name my middle name “Chow” I’m not a guy that takes offense to what my
friends say about me but if you’re a stranger, I would most likely become a
little ticked off. I like to live my life with ambition like the character
“Chow” from the Hangover... just kidding,
I could never be as bad ass as he is but many people say that I live life close
to the edge. Which i guess is true but i feel that I’m smart enough to not actually go
over the edge. I find that there are just so many
generic ideas in a bucket list such as “I want to go sky diving”... that is
just something that doesn't stand out to me because its something that I would want to do... but not something I have to do before I die. No, its not because I’m scared but I
feel that it doesn’t accomplish anything. Of course I have a few generic ideas in my bucket list but a
lot of the ideas in my list really mean something in the vast future. My
bucket consists of balancing fun and life at the same time. Wishing and hoping
for the best in my personal life while doing things I have a passion about that
would give me the most joy. My family members and friends say that my personality is on the soft side... Which I don't believe but at certain moments I can see it. I feel that I care a lot about the close ones in my life and the greatest feeling I believe in life is when you put a smile on their face. Through my list of 70 bucket list items, you might
be able to get a hint of what kind of guy I really am. I love to have fun, but
certain priorities come first!
No comments:
Post a Comment