Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blog Creeps

COMMENT #1 http://ileanaohlsson.blogspot.ca/2013/04/scrooooge.html?showComment=1366215373592#c8479074020705049286

I actually really enjoyed this blog post by Ileana, because it is such a true post! There are just so many negative people out there that just don't at the funny pleasant side of things and therefore they are always grouchy! The woman in Ileana's post was probably around her mid twenties, and she obnoxiously states out loud that the music was "disgusting"... The only person that is digusting was herself! It blows my mind how some people can be so rude, just a huge pet peeve of mine.


COMMENT #2 http://kaitlynscwb.blogspot.ca/2013/04/places-ive-been-and-want-to-be.html#comment-form

I really like to travel, and if i was rich and had all the time in the world.. I would go country hopping rather than to stay content in one city. I've been to tons of places in my life, my parents spoiled me. We would usually go to multiple places in one trip. I've been to Los Angeles when I was just a baby so I don't  really remember it. Since then, I've been to countless road trips around Canada and the Minnesota Area. I've been to florida for a cruise where we visited many places in the Carribean. I went to Vietnam and Hong Kong to visit family when i was 10 and recently when I was in grade 10, we had a big group (10 people) go on a 21 day tour of China. So i've also visited the massive city's of, Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong for the second time in my life.. I can tell you that I think Hong Kong is the most beautiful city i have ever been too. Definitely a recommendation, and if i ever had a chance to live there.. I would pounce on that in heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment