Reading Reflection
The Cold Hard Truth on Men, Women and Money
Kevin O'Leary
Half way through the book and I start to get mixed feelings about it. How come? Because most of the problems Kevin O'leary talks about does not relate to me at the moment. So far I have learned many valuable lessons for the future but none that I can really use at the moment. He always stresses out to always invest and that is the secret to being rich. You outta be a risk taker, and at the moment I don't have money to invest... I might not remember any of these lessons later on and will probably have to read the book once again.
Writing Reflection: 6 Word Memoir
- How did it go? Was it an "easy" or "hard" assignment? Why?
I found the assignment to be in between easy and hard. Mainly because gathering pictures was a little difficult and finding six words that flow and have a definite meaning was tough. I realized that 6 words can have more meaning then a full 15 word sentence. It doesn't matter how many words are used but the quality of the 6 words and how well it flows is what matters. By doing this assignment/project I faced challenges where I had to go a little out of my comfort zone. These words didn't come from out of nowhere because then it wouldn't mean much. But I believe these 6 word memoirs came from the heart and not just my heart, all the students that partake in this assignment as well. For a typical guy, we wouldn't be taking fancy photographic pictures and captioning it with heart warming truths. This assignment took me a little out of my comfort zone and it wasn't too bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment