Wednesday, February 13, 2013

About me

My full name is Zachary Phung, yes I do not have a middle name, no I do not know why. I am a grade 12 student from Sturgeon Heights Collegiate and this is my senior year. I have many hobbies that usually keeps me busy as I do not like lounging at home. I am a setter for my high school volleyball team, I like to play recreational basketball with my friends and I really enjoy snowboarding once a week. During the summer months, I try to take advantage by being out doors all day. Biking, beaches, working, yard work and just hanging out with my good buds are my activities. Through this blog I would like to express the love I have for music. Since I do use my smart phone quite a bit, in connection I will try to share with "blogger" as much as I can so that this "school work" can become a daily routine where I wouldn't notice that I'm actually participating in class.

1 comment: