Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Daily Create Feb 6th

A week ago I decided to pull everything out of my pockets and do a brief write up about what I had in my pockets.

In my pockets I found...
-Samsung Galaxy S3 Smart Phone
- Mazda car keys
- Co-op membership card
- House key
- 2 unknown keys
- Carmex Lip Balm
- Tommy Hilfiger leather wallet
- A receipt to superstore
- A receipt to chatters hair salon
- Pan am clinic waiting slip

Things I do not leave the home without:

Samsung Galaxy S3 Smart phone: Who doesn't leave the home without a cell phone? unless you don't have one then I feel a little sorry for you.

Key Chain: How would I lock the door behind me? How would I start my car so I can leave? and How would I build up equity from co-op if I don't have my membership card when I decide to go fill up with gas?

Carmex: I have a lip balm addiction to carmex. Its like a smoker who needs to smoke every few hours, but for me I don't need to step outside in the cold to do so.

Tommy Hilfiger Wallet: It holds cash, licenses, and many cards. You need your drivers license to drive or else its against the law! Everyone needs a little cash on them and who knows when your going to see a movie so the scene card is quite handy to earn some points!

No comments:

Post a Comment